Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 2 hrs. C
2 large zucchini, very thinly sliced
1 Tbsp. olive oil
½ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
1. Preheat oven to 225° F.
2. Place zucchini slices in one layer between paper towels to help draw out liquid.
3. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
4. Place zucchini slices on prepared baking sheets.
5. Brush zucchini with oil; sprinkle with salt.
6. Bake for 2 hours, or until golden brown and crispy.
7. Cool completely before serving. 2 large zucchini, very thinly sliced 1 Tbsp. olive oil ½ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (per serving): Calories: 57 Total Fat: 4 g Saturated Fat: 1 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 298 mg Carbohydrates: 5 g Fiber: 2 g Sugars: 4 g Protein: 2 g