There is a new set of tales out and about, penned by a scribbler who is well-known and loved and even hated on by the trolls.
As an Indie author who supports Indie authors - or scribbler - in this case, I wanted to introduce to you: Scribbler Tales Volume 1 - 3. (4 and 5 are on their way!) Each book is available in paperback, audio, and ebook.
Scribbler Tales is a unique mix of genres in one anthology rich with tension, humanity and genuine emotion. Unconventional settings and unexpected twists are bound to leave you pondering long after you close these books.
Scribbler Tales Volume 1-3:
Each Volume is .99 on Kindle. Get yours now. Click on any book title to take you to Amazon.
- In Desperate Measures, Audrey learns of Paul's duplicity when human cloning experiments go awry.
- Forbidden Lore beckons Arianna and Ethan into a haunted cemetery where they are confronted by a gathering of witches with evil intent.
- Adrian must challenge his father to marry Rina or suffer the fate of star-crossed lovers in Forever Lost.
- In The Hourglass, Flair makes a covenant with the Devil to keep Brice alive.
- Aaron reflects upon his childhood as a military brat in Sail with Me.
- Madeline's personal feelings clouds her judgment in Broken Promises where she must choose between love and obeying the law.
- When the guilty walk, a vigilante executes the criminals in Deception.
- Endgame finds a government researcher running for her life after discovering a horrific CIA secret in the isolated facility.
- A modern day Don Juan's life is turned upside down in Malice when he is falsely accused of rape.
- In The Portrait, Holliday is obsessed with a formidable ancestor whose spirit wishes to possess her soul.
- When a highly classified schematic of a prototype engine is stolen, the evidence points to an inside job in Hidden Lies.
- In Nightmare, Melanie's childhood demons carryover into adulthood when she returns to her ancestral home.
- Dectective Newport races against time to apprehend a killer targeting prosecuting attorneys in Payback.
- The Night Stalker is not a figment of Pamela's imagination as she tries to convince the police that her life is in danger.
- While trying to identify a serial arsonist, a Fire Marshall suspects a highly decorated firefighter in Turning Point.
Author K. Meador is a mom to two grown sons who are currently pursuing their adult lives outside the home. For the past several years, she has traveled with her aviation job and has now settled down in Oklahoma City area. She writes for both adults and children and is an avid supporter of Indie Books.
She enjoys photography, walking, and visiting with family and friends.