It’s important to look beyond the walls of your cubicle and get a sense of what is going on around you.
Your job is to convince customers that your product, service or solution is obviously the best choice for them.
Understanding how your company, product or service stacks up against the competition is a logical step towards creating a message that is convincing and compelling.
- Don’t bash the competition.
- Know your relative strengths and weaknesses
- Position your offer accordingly.
- Look beyond the walls of your cubicle and get a sense of what is going on around you
- Look for external market influences and how they might affect your product taking in consideration the political, economic, social and technical issues surrounding your customers.
- There are moments when it is more important than ever to take a look around and see the forest and the trees.
Information provided by Laura Lowell and, with permission, shared. www.lauralowell.com
Author K. Meador is a mom to two grown sons who are currently pursuing their adult lives outside the home. She enjoys history, aviation, writing, and romance. In addition, she enjoys photography, walking, and visiting with family and friends. For the past several years, she has traveled with her job and has now settled down in Oklahoma City area.
Please leave a comment on this blog and share if you are so inclined. Author K. Meador has multiple published books which are available in paperback, eBook, audio and Spanish. Thank you. Your support is truly appreciated.