Change your thinking and you can change your life. Few people take the time and effort to think deeply about their work or their faith. Move yourself into thinking well. It is worth the work it takes to make the change.
If you are a leader of a group, think about this: You must change the thinking of an individual before you can effect change to your group/community/world.
Let’s look at 11 thinking skills every successful person needs:
- Acquire the wisdom of big picture thinking
- Unleash the potential of focused thinking
- Discover the joy of creative thinking
- Recognize the importance of realistic thinking
- Release the power of strategic thinking
- Feel the energy of possibility thinking
- Embrace the lessons of reflective thinking
- Question the acceptance of popular thinking
- Encourage the participation of shared thinking
- Experience the satisfaction of unselfish thinking
- Enjoy the return of bottom line thinking
Author K. Meador is a mom to two grown sons who are currently pursuing their adult lives outside the home. For the past several years, she has traveled with her job and has now settled down in Oklahoma City area.
She enjoys photography, walking, and visiting with family and friends.
Please leave a comment on this blog and share if you are so inclined. Author K. Meador has six books published which are available in paperback, eBook, and four are on audio. Thank you. Your support is truly appreciated.