Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Reality Bites

Have you ever wondered what makes you, you? Yes, I have wondered that myself but in searching I found it doesn't really matter anymore. I am the way I am and I wish I could say and truly mean that if you don't like or understand me for being the me that I am then you can put your opinion and actions where the sun don't shine.

Well, I guess I am just going to have a rambling fit here on the blog because this is me. I am the defender of those who won't stand up and defend themselves - even at the risk of cutting my own throat. I am tired of egos that are bigger than the person carrying it deserves. 

And in the case of one particular person at work, who thought he could run over, depreciate, condescend, disrespect, and basically treat my coworkers and I like a big pile of horse manure....well, mrs. righteous, mrs. goodie too shoe as I have often been called stepped up and told that certain person the why's, when's and how's of being a leader and how to behave as a leader and made sure he knew he was in no way, shape or matter leadership material. 

And I still have a job. Imagine that. 

It is the way I am. It is the way I have always been. It is the way I will always been. If you are my family, my friends, then my loyalty is yours. Sometimes sitting quietly, sometimes not, but always belonging to you. 

Which brings me to a new book release that is about to occur called Reality Bites. No kidding! And sometimes....in bad situations, good comes about. I promise you that Reality Bites is one book you don't want to miss out on. 

Reality Bites is a short anthology of twelve stories written by 12 independent authors bringing about hardships and hope. 

Look for it on Amazon as its release date is April 13, 2013. 

And remember, dear friends, stay true to YOU. 


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get a copy of Reality Bites ... thanks for updating your blog. n x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your post! Can't wait for this book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!