Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Review for: Their Journey Begins by author K Meador

5 star review - Their Journey Begins

So this is how they started ... November 13, 2012

I had the privilege of reading Journey to Freedom before the anthology. I am so glad that K Meador went the extra mile with this and told us a little more. I was curious, more than any other character, about Daniel. She definitely had me hooked on his journey and cannot wait to see what happens with the "continues" book.

Although you "know" the people had a hard life back then, it doesn't come more real until you get people you care about stuck in a situation. Yes, K Meador has a way for these people to tug at your heart, get you fired up, cheering for their escape, and crying for their losses.

I can't wait for more from K Meador.

You can buy and read this book and know where they came from before heading to Journey to Freedom or you can do what I did and read Journey to Freedom and get absorbed in the characters that you want to know more and go to the anthology. Either way, you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!