Thursday, November 15, 2012

Book Review Journey to Freedom by K Meador

5.0 out of 5 stars

Hard to put down, November 15, 2012

By CherylCCR "Illustrator, Bobby's Dove" (Texas) -

This review is from: Journey to Freedom (Perfect Paperback)

I bought Journey to Freedom at a coffee shop book signing and am pleased to have my copy autographed by K. Meador. Each character in the book was interesting and well thought out. Each of their stories hooked me in and made me care about their lives. When Marissa and Greggory crossed paths I found myself wanting to tell her how to behave so she wouldn't betray Greggory's whereabouts.

Marissa, Greggory, and the other characters come together and their lives begin to intertwine in interesting ways.

Amazon Link




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!